Provide today for tomorrow's vehicle servicing needs.
What is a Service Plan?
A Service Plan provides for an *OEMs-recommended scheduled services that your vehicle needs. These plans run for a set duration (e.g. 3 years) or mileage (e.g. 45 000 km), whichever happens first.
To ensure your plan stays intact, service your vehicle as per the OEM guidelines found in your service book.
This plan can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
*OEM is the original equipment manufacturer of a new vehicle, who manufactures the original parts and components used during the construction of your vehicle. In certain countries, the OEM is often represented by an Importer of a specific brand of vehicle.
What are the benefits of our Service Plans?
- Your servicing costs are fixed and provided for so you don't have to feel the pinch of regular servicing costs when your vehicle is due for its next scheduled service.
- You don't have to worry about inflation, parts or labour cost increases.
- Your vehicle can be serviced at any OEM approved dealership.
- Only genuine OEM parts are used and trusted technicians will service your vehicle.
- Fixed, affordable monthly cost
The legal stuff
Your vehicle qualifies for a Service Plan if:
- Is less than 10 years old and
- Has travelled less than 250 000km.
Our Service Plan will continue until either the set duration or mileage has ended, whichever happens first.
Service Plan provisions
The below may vary from OEM to OEM and are subject to the underlying OEM’s terms and conditions:
- Air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, spark plugs and lubricants.
LIQUIDCAPITAL HAS PARTNERED WITH MotorHappy.
Please expect a call from a MotorHappy consultant upon submission of the below form.
GET A SERVICE PLAN QUOTE TODAY!
The information contained here is for illustrative purposes only. Only key benefits shown. Please review your respective plan booklet for detailed information, respective limitations and the full list of components provided for. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. Information correct at time of publication. E&OE.
Administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210.