Provide today for tomorrow's vehicle service and maintenance needs.
What is a Maintenance Plan?
A Maintenance Plan provides for an *OEMs-recommended services, including specific wear-and-tear items like wiper blades and brake pads. These plans run for a set duration (e.g. 2 years) or mileage (e.g. 30 000 km), whichever happens first.
To ensure your plan stays intact, service your vehicle as per the OEM guidelines found in your service book.
This plan is only available through a once-off purchase option and can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
*OEM is the original equipment manufacturer of a new vehicle, who manufactures the original parts and components used during the construction of your vehicle. In certain countries, the OEM is often represented by an Importer of a specific brand of vehicle.
What are the benefits of our Maintenance Plans?
- Your servicing and maintenance costs are fixed and provided for so you don't have to feel the pinch of regular servicing costs when your vehicle is due for its next scheduled service.
- You don't have to worry about inflation, parts or labour cost increases.
- Your vehicle can be serviced any OEM approved dealership.
- Only genuine OEM parts are used and trusted technicians will service your vehicle.
The legal stuff
Your vehicle qualifies for a Maintenance Plan if:
- Is less than 4 years old and
- Has travelled less than 80 000km
Our Maintenance Plan will continue until either the set duration or mileage has ended, whichever happens first.
Maintenance Plan provisions
The below may vary from OEM to OEM and are subject to the underlying OEM’s terms and conditions:
Service Plan elements:
- Air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, spark plugs and lubricants.
Wear-and-tear parts (with limited benefits):
- Clutch, exhaust, globes, fuses, brake pads, brake discs, shock absorbers, v-belts and wiper blades.
LIQUIDCAPITAL HAS PARTNERED WITH MotorHappy.
Please expect a call from a MotorHappy consultant upon submission of the below form.
GET A MAINTENANCE PLAN QUOTE TODAY!
Maintenance elements are claimable after 6 months or 10 000km.
Major Components elements are claimable after 12 months.
The information contained here is for illustrative purposes only. Only key benefits shown. Please review your respective plan booklet for detailed information, respective limitations and the full list of components provided for. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. Information correct at time of publication. E&OE.
Administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210.