Welcome to our social guidelines and rules of use document.
With the intention of keeping your Facebook experience pleasant, this document outlines rules pertaining to the use of our Facebook page. Please note that by accessing and making use of this Facebook page, you agree to abide by the below guidelines and rules.
The LiquidCapital Facebook page is open to all users and has been created to keep our Facebook fans up-to-date with our product and service offerings, industry news and developments, as well as to encourage dialogue, discussion and the sharing of opinions and experiences relating to the advertising industry.
Please note that by selecting to “Like” our page, you agree to receive content updates, these will appear on the news feed of your personal Facebook profile. If at any time you would like to stop receiving updates from us, you can do so by simply visiting our page and selecting “un-Like”. As your trusted partner, we promise not to give out any of your personal information that you share with us in confidence, to any third parties, without your consent. However, please note that other Facebook users who have “Liked” our page will be able to view the information you post on our page unless you use the private message tool.
We are here to assist you with your advertising queries, however, we are only able to respond to your queries between 8am and 5pm weekdays.
As you are a fan of LiquidCapital, this is your page and we encourage you to share your advertising stories and leave comments here. However, please be aware that we will review all comments and will remove any comments or contributions that are in breach of these guidelines and rules. No derogatory, discriminatory or distasteful comments or contributions will be tolerated in this regard. If you share something, which relates to subjects addressed on this page, we will happily leave it on for other LiquidCapital fans to enjoy.
Many fans visit, join and participate in discussions on this page each day. Keeping in mind, please help us maintain a helpful, fun and fair page where no one is subjected to discrimination or disrespect of any kind.
By accessing our fan page, you undertake to follow the below Facebook Service Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the latter General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Facebook Service Terms and Conditions of Use
- Remaining courteous and refraining from any insulting or defamatory comments
- Do not make any racist, hate-related, obscene, infringing and more generally unlawful comments
- Duplicate postings (to queries already answered or any efforts at spam) will be regarded as 'flooding' and will be deleted accordingly
- The posting of any advertising messages, classified ads or messages containing telephone numbers or addresses is not permitted
- External links posted in comments are not the responsibility of LiquidCapital and any links that do not comply with the guidelines set out here will be removed without notice
- Do not harass, threaten, embarrass, swear at, sexually harass or abuse any other participants or community members
- Responses to any posts or users that are guilty of violating the above rules, that in themselves violate the rules, will be subject to moderation
General Terms and Conditions of Use
- We promote and encourage tolerance towards page users of different races, sexes and sexual preferences from our own
- Please remember that this Facebook page is a family page. This means that we have to keep minors, mothers, senior citizens as well as others not mentioned here in mind. We trust that you will help us to maintain a conflict-free zone as our company values bridging differences between people with different backgrounds and values
Do not offend others
- Avoid colourful language. You know, the really controversial kind
- Speak to other page visitors as you would like them to speak to you
- Avoid mentioning anything, which may have negative implications. To be safe, stay away from ambiguous remarks and statements
- Do not address emotive topics and issues such as religion or politics
Breaching of these rules
- We reserve the right to remove any posts or comments which we find to be inappropriate or inflammatory and are able to block users who do so from coming back to our page. We would, of course, prefer to keep things on in a civil and friendly manner – after all, we all belong to this community of LiquidCapital fans.
By accessing and participating on our Facebook page, you accept and acknowledge that the moderators of this page can and will check your comments and contributions at any given time. Any comments, posts or contributions that do not abide by the guidelines and rules set out in this document, or that are considered to be disrespectful in nature, may be then removed.
Please enjoy this LiquidCapital community platform and respect fellow community members.